€14.95 – €24.95
BIO-START BOOSTER Root and growth stimulator
BIO-STARTBOOSTER is a composite organic root and growth stimulator that is used during the pre-growing phase and during the first week of flowering. The booster contains active organic humic substances that stimulate the development of the root system and vegetative growth.
Read more >
BIO-STARTBOOSTER is a composite organic root and growth stimulator. BIO-STARTBOOSTER contains active Organic Humatic substances that stimulate the development of the root system and vegetative growth. Specific biomass from microorganisms improves root development. It stimulates the development of hair roots, conditions the soil and provides available nutrition during vegetative growth.
Why BIO-START BOOSTER?
- Powerful root and growth stimulator (more roots and plant growth)
- Better development of stems, root system and plant tissue (improved vegetative growth) )
- Improves soil life and makes the plant stronger.
- Improves cellular development of the stems (up to 2x thicker).
Application of BIO-START BOOSTER
- Use of BIO-START BOOSTER during the pre-growing phase and in the first week of flowering.
- BIO-START BOOSTER is applicable on soil, coconut and other substrates. (dosage depends on substrate)
- For very light fertilization: dilute with water in a ratio of 1: 600 (10 ml: 6 liters of water)
- For moderate fertilization: dilute with water in a ratio of 1: 300 (10 ml: 3 liters) water) With heavy fertilization: dilute with water in a ratio of 1: 150 (10 ml: 1.5 liters of water)
- Choose the feeding schedule that is applicable to your substrate
- Download the feeding schedule here (PDF, 339K)
Instructions for use
- Shake before use. Bring the water to a temperature between 20-24 degrees.
- Add the complete plant food and determine the EC value.
- Stir well for 1-2 minutes until the food is well dissolved.
- Measure is know.
- Use 500 ml on XXXL water
BIO START BOOSTER contains
- Organic Human substances
- Biomass of microorganisms from controlled fermentation of selected strains (specific benign bacteria)
- Humic acids
- Fulvic Acids
Operation of BIO-STARTBOOSTER
- Organic nitrogen from urea increases vegetative growth without risk of burning or overdose
- Increased concentration of phosphorus compounds ensure growth, and stimulate vegetative growth
- Humic acids improve water retention, condition the root area and improve the exchange between cations and anions
- Biomass of micro-organisms breaks down nutrients and reinforces the opposite effect against pathogens
Tips from successful growers
- Use a 1: 500 dilution for feeding n new cutting material (1 ml / L)
- Do not leave BIO-START BOOSTER in the vessel for longer than 1-2 days to prevent organic deposits and blockages in drip irrigation systems
250 ml, 500 ml