The right nutrients for the growth and flowering phase
Ideal for use on soil, coconut & rock wool
- The reconstituted solution can be stored in a closed container at room temperature for up to 7 days.
- Color changes can occur with exposure to light.
- Can be used on Soil / Cocos / Hydro from the vegetative phase (young plants / seedling) to the flowering phase.
- Recommended pH: 5.8 – 6.5
- Do not mix with other nutrients.
- 50 ml (= 50 gr) measuring spoon included.
- NPK 12-15-16
- Want to know more about NPK values? Then read our blog “What does NPK stand for?“.
- Bring the water temperature to between 18 and 22 ºC
- Add the desired amount of powder to the correct amount of water
- Mix well for 1-2 minutes
- Download the feeding schedule here (PDF)
Store dry and close the bag tightly after use.