Ensures optimal soil conditions
Humitin’s primary function is as a high-quality soil improver and ensures optimal growth and health of the plants during the growth and flowering phase. Humitine ensures an increase in resistance to stress factors (such as drought, salt accumulation, harmful pesticides) through specific properties such as good pH buffering capacity, high Kat ion exchange and its strong water buffering capacity. The high carbon content also stimulates useful micro-soil life.
- Humitin can be applied without exception to any soil type and for any plant type.
- Improves soil structure, crumbling and aeration in the soil.
- Optimizes water availability for the plant.
- Increases the buffering capacity of the soil.
- Reduces nutrient leaching.
- Neutralises soil pH value back to 6.5.
- Stimulates root development and promotes vertical root development (better utilization of the soil moisture).
- Stimulates plant growth, plant enzymes and cell division, in plants and bacteria.
- Improves nutrient absorption by the root system.
- Improves yield and quality.
- Regenerate used substrate for a new growth and flowering cycle.
- Provides an improved soil structure.
- Upgrading new or used soil.
- Optimization of water availability for the plant.
- An increased buffering capacity of the soil.
- A reduction in nutrient leaching.
- Neutralization of the soil pH value back to 6.5.
- Improving the absorption of nutrients by the root system.
- Stimulation of growth, enzymes and cell division in the plant.
- Improvement of yield and quality.
- Easy in use.